2019-2020 Board of Directors & Staff
From left to right back row: Glenn Millar, Andrew Davidson, David Feeley, Shaun Pearce
From left to right front row: Tracey Randall, Emily St. Pierre, Brenda O’Brien, Paul Rellinger, Karen Berends
Missing from photo: Le NguyenWe are so excited to share with you our 2019 Board of Directors. Every member brings with them experience, knowledge, and their own expertise.
Get to know more about our members below. Each picture is accompanied with three answers to the following questions:
- Why did you get involved with Peterborough Musicfest?
- What two artists (dead or alive) make your dream concert pairing?
- What is a hidden talent of yours?
Keep your eye out for them this summer and don’t forget to say hi and thank them for everything they do to give back to our community!
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
1. Time to give back to the community and no better place to do that than joining the Musicfest Board.
2. Rod Stewart & Blue Rodeo.
3. Grandma shopper of the year.
Paul RellingerVice Chair
1. I got involved because I’ve been a big supporter of Musicfest for a long time. My wife and the kids went all the time in the summer. When the opportunity came up to join, I just couldn’t say no.
2. Sir Elton John & Chicago.
3. I play baseball every single year – 150 games/summer. Look out Bautista!
David FeeleyPast Chair
1. Musicfest provides such a great opportunity for local residents and visitors to enjoy world class free music. Having just a little bit of influence and impact on this amazing concert series is why I am involved.
2. Elton John & Billy Joel.
3. Ability to spin the conversation away from questions that will reveal my hidden talent….Look, a squirrel.
1. Love music and this is a good way to give back to the community.
2. Garth Brooks & Reba.
3. Staying hidden.
1. I love hearing the music from Musicfest waft through the city, and the idea of being part of those sounds-of-summer is exciting.
2. Kraftwerk and David Bowie.
3. I have two green thumbs.
1. I love the collective excitement for live music and that our community can offer such an event.
2. Meatloaf and BTO
3. I can spin a penny on a coat hanger – it’s called Kinibling.
1. I like what it does for the community.
2. George Michael and Prince.
3. I can read people by looking at their facial features.
1. Free music is something I believe in very much.
2. John Coltrane & Jimi Hendrix.
3. I can hum along to ANY song…
Tracey RandallGeneral Manager
1. Music rocks my world – giving back to the town that raised me truly makes this a dream job.
2. The Police & Sarah McLachlan.
3. I speak Bemba (Zambian dialect).
Emily St. PierreEvents Coordinator
1. I got involved with Peterborough Musicfest because of my love for music, large events and community outreach.
2. My dream concert would be a Taylor Swift & Tim McGraw duo.
3. I make a mean chocolate chip cookie!
Justin SuttonMarketing Coordinator
1. I got involved with Musicfest because I’m a die-hard music fan. Plus, the festival is one of the reasons my wife and I decided to settle in Peterborough – the fact that it’s free for fans adds so much to the community. It’s an honour to be a part of it.
2. David Bowie and Miles Davis. Can you imagine them jamming together?
3. I’m a pretty darn good cook.
Kirk SugruePark Manager
1. I enjoy seeing how music can bring everyone together even if it is only for a short time.
2. Mac Miller & J. Cole.
3. I’m a wicked dancer.
Shelby LebeauPark Assistant
1. I love live music and I am currently in school as a technician in the entertainment industry. Music is something that brings people together and brings joy and excitement to them. Some of the happiest people I have ever seen are at this festival watching their favourite performers on stage. Getting to be a part of that is something I am so proud of.
2. Guns n’ Roses and Queen
3. I enjoy creating art with my hands like sculpting